Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Craft Room

   This is my new craft blog, and this is my new craft room :D I figured why not start out my craft blog with the place that it will mostly come from. So here is the before and after pictures. I know, it was a freakin' mess before hand but that's what happens when you move out and move back in six months later. I definitely wouldn't have been able to get it done without Mike's help.


My Very Messy Room


Random Stuff Everywhere!

More Junk..


Started Cleaning Up.
   So after a very long day of sweeping, going through boxes, and moving junk this is what we ended up with.

After We Got Everything All Cleaned Up.





All My Craft Stuff Piled Up.


Old Stove, Stuffed Animals, and my "Repurposed" Chairs.
Closet Area.


   Now all that is left to do is gather the rest of my craft stuff from the bedroom and start arranging all my junk. But unfortunately that will have to wait until next week when I am off work again. But here is my favorite part of the room so far...

Probably about 1/8th of all my stuffed animals.


Heres a close up. My neighbor had something like this when we were younger. I h=just cut an old mesh clothes bag.













No comments:

Post a Comment